BASIC science:1. New discoveries in IBD genetics and insights for development of therapeutic targets
2. Of Mice and Men: relevance of animal studies for human research
3. Dysbiosis and the role of the gut flora
CLINICAL programme:1. Pathology, radiology and surgery in IBD: what the gastroenterologist should know about the difficulties and advances
2. Lymphomas and malignancies in IBD
3. Flexible therapy in IBD: when to stop a given treatment? Do we always have to treat?
4. Pathogenesis and management of fibrosis
ECCO School on IBD for Junior GastroenterologistsThe 6th Intensive IBD Advanced Course for Junior Gastroenterologists will be part of the programme. For further information
please refer to the National IBD Groups, the ECCO Secretarial Office and the ECCO website.
Call for Abstracts
Download: Congress folder
Adobe Acrobat Reader required: